User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 1

    Did you read the glossary?

    Apr 7, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 1

    Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! :D

    Apr 7, 2016
  • Other » Horror, Romantic Re: The Corpse: Part II

    You're welcome! :D And I totally did forget to like it. Oops! I liked it now.

    Apr 7, 2016
  • Other » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: The Corpse: Part I

    You're welcome! I'm really happy that I could help! :D If you don't mind me asking, what was your inspiration for this story?

    Apr 7, 2016
  • Other » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: The Corpse: Part I

    If last names are given, you can always work with those. One of my ships, Lucy Carlyle and Anthony Lockwood in the Lockwood and Co. series, is called AnLu or ...

    Apr 7, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Blank Sheet

    You're welcome! And I forgot to say that I really liked the whole, "That little son of a friscuit!" bit.

    Feb 4, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Delete and Restart: Chapter 1

    *pats on back* I hate getting busy like that. :( I have Minecraft on my phone, PlayStation 3, and PC. But the PlayStation is where I mainly play it. Time ...

    Jan 19, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Delete and Restart: Chapter 1

    Don't worry! I didn't take it too harshly at all. I'm really grateful for you reviewing. So thanks! :D Thanks so much for the grammar advice. And that sneaky little ...

    Jan 19, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Delete and Restart: Chapter 1

    Rhank you for that compliment. :D That was me awhile ago. I always played on peaceful mode, but now I seem to always play on hard. It's such an addicting ...

    Jan 17, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 1: Withdrawal

    Thanks! :D

    Jan 16, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Delete and Restart: Chapter 1

    Thanks so much for both the review and the compliments! I admit that I haven't played World of Warcraft. My video game experience comes from animes (Sword Art Online, Overlord, ...

    Jan 15, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Delete and Restart: Chapter 1

    Thanks so much for both the reviews and the compliments! :D I admit that, as a naturally cheerful person, I'm going to have to do some research on depression. I'll ...

    Jan 15, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 1: Withdrawal

    You're welcome! :D I'm happy that he's going to be a main character. Same thing with new guy. But especially Emrys. I think we'd be good friends. That's a top ...

    Jan 15, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Aftermath: Chapter 2 - The Unexpected

    You're welcome! :D I only recently learned about the em-dash because of Young Writers Society. Thanks!

    Jan 9, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: Last Minute Gifts

    I never mentioned it. If you notice, this story doesn't have much description on any of the characters. It was just how I imagined him when I first started writing ...

    Jan 9, 2016


Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)