User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel Kueper: Chapter 1

    Will do! :D

    May 13, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Chosen

    You're welcome! I wish you the best as well! :D

    May 12, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: 1. The Boy and His Beast

    You're welcome! :D Ooh, that's good to know.

    May 12, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, General Re: Bay Beach Girls #1: The Rescue *Chp. 1*

    You're welcome! :D Look at the beginning of the next chapter. That's the easier to find and a good example of it. So it is a real article...That was going ...

    May 12, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Narrative Re: Chapter 1: One Gone Another Comes

    I've always found the description to be hard. Not only does it have a limit on how many characters, but it's also hard to decide what to put. You're welcome, ...

    May 10, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Death's Reign: Chapter XII

    You're welcome! :D I'm glad I could help.

    May 10, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Death's Reign: Chapter XI

    You're welcome! Tell me when you decide how old she is.

    May 10, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Death's Reign: Chapter X

    I should have realized how risky reading this would the way, my friend joined. Her username is FeeX123. :D

    May 10, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Death's Reign: Chapter V

    You're welcome!

    May 9, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Death's Reign: Chapter IV

    That would be beautiful. :D

    May 9, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Douglas Roads - Chapter One

    You're welcome! And thanks for the dialogue stuff. Dialogue cam be so confusing! Which it shouldn't be, considering how much of a chatterbox I am.

    Apr 16, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 1

    Thanks for reviewing and all of the advice! I'll try to make my writing less bland. I think it's important to keep the reader interested too. :) I haven't heard ...

    Apr 16, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Automaton's Heart: Glossary

    Thanks for reviewing! :D First things first - I love your avatar. I've heard that it's been helpful. Some people read the chapters without having read the glossary, and said ...

    Apr 16, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 2

    It's alright. I didn't mention it in the first chapter. You had no idea of its existence. :D Also, could you please like this chapter? Something tells me that you ...

    Apr 9, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 2

    Oh, one last thing. Could you please like this chapter? That is, if you enjoyed reading it? :D

    Apr 9, 2016


Is anyone else desperately waiting to see themselves in the quote gen?
— TheCursedCat