User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Poetry » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: v - eggs in a basket

    Don't worry about it! ^_^ I forget to reply to reviews all of the time. And you're welcome! ^_^

    Nov 6, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Death Mage Chapter Four

    Don't worry about it! ^_^ I do it all of the time. And you're welcome!

    Nov 3, 2016
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fanfiction Re: A Self-Proclaimed Martyr

    Thank you so much for your review! ^_^ I'm glad you enjoyed reading it - and I'm glad you liked Ryder! He's my precious smol cinnamon bun. :P Actually, he's ...

    Oct 31, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: (old) Atana: Chapter 4

    I'm not too sure of the exact details of said guesses, but my assumption is that Atana was what ejected the escape pods or was what caused everyone to flee ...

    Oct 22, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Death Mage Chapter Three

    Agreed! ^_^ Usually they aren't that popular. SI has been the exception. ^_^ Basically, they don't require as much time and energy!

    Oct 21, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Death Mage Chapter Three

    You're welcome! ^_^ You're welcome again! :P I always worry that I'll do that in my own writing, so that's something I usually pay attention to while reviewing. I guess ...

    Oct 21, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel Kueper - Chapter 1 - Part II

    Hi, Sneezy! ^_^ It wouldn't be a normal review if you didn't enter via dropping down from the ceiling. Thank you so much for reviewing! I really appreciate it. ^_^ ...

    Oct 21, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel H. Kueper - Chapter 1 - Part I

    Hi, Sneezy! ^_^ Thank you so much for the review! I really appreciate it. Also, I love the pun. :P Thanks! I was hoping to confuse the readers, and I ...

    Oct 21, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel H. Kueper - Chapter 1 - Part I

    Hi, Poseidon! Thank you so much for your review - I really appreciate it! ^_^ I'll take everything you said into account when I rewrite this chapter sometime in the ...

    Oct 21, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel Kueper - Chapter 1 - Part II

    ^_^ That's good! It wasn't intentional, but I'll go with. :D I think you were a member of the old one (or just weren't active when it was around), but ...

    Oct 20, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel H. Kueper - Chapter 1 - Part I

    Thank you! ^_^ You'll have to wait and see. :P Hopefully you'll like her! (Oops, just gave away her gender...dun dun duunnn! XD) Thank you! ^_^ I like writing humor ...

    Oct 20, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel Kueper - Chapter 1 - Part II

    Also, I saw you joined the club! Thank you for that. ^_^

    Oct 19, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel Kueper - Chapter 1 - Part II

    Thank you for reviewing and liking the second part of the chapter! ^_^ It really made my day to see a review from you. ^_^ That was what I intended! ...

    Oct 19, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel H. Kueper - Chapter 1 - Part I

    Hi, LadyEvvy! ^_^ Thank you so much for reviewing and liking this! I really appreciate it. I was hoping that would be the effect. I'm glad it turned out the ...

    Oct 19, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel Kueper - Chapter 1 - Part II

    Hi, Roy! Thank you so much for your review - I really appreciate it. ^_^ Here's the link to the first part. Things should make a little more sense if ...

    Oct 19, 2016


Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
— Joseph Campbell