User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: hero

    Thank you so much for the review! %u2661 I'll take everything you said into account when revising it. ^_^

    Dec 28, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: the perfect student

    Thank you for your comment and liking this poem!

    Dec 20, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: the perfect student

    Thank you so much for your review!

    Dec 16, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: the perfect student

    Thank you so much for your review! ^_^ I really appreciate it, and thank you so much for your advice! I'm going to edit out that repetition - thanks for ...

    Dec 16, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: the perfect student

    Thank you! ^_^ I didn't realize it was relatable to people other than students, but I'm glad that it is.

    Dec 16, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Einar (First Draft)- Chapter 6

    You're welcome! ^_^ I'm planning on doing Team Tortoise (a review a day) for the rest of the month, so I should be all caught up on what you've posted ...

    Dec 2, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science, Mystery / Suspense Re: (old) Atana: Chapter 6

    You're welcome, and I will! ^_^

    Nov 27, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel Kueper - Chapter 1 - Part II

    Thank you so much for your review! I'm sorry for taking so long to reply to it, but I did see it and I'll take everything you said into consideration ...

    Nov 24, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel Kueper - Chapter 1 - Part II

    Thank you so much for your review! I'm sorry for taking so long to reply to it, but I did see it and I'll take everything you said into consideration ...

    Nov 24, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel H. Kueper - Chapter 1 - Part I

    Thank you so much for your review! I'm sorry for taking so long to reply to it, but I did see it and I'll take everything you said into consideration ...

    Nov 24, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel H. Kueper - Chapter 1 - Part I

    Thank you so much for your review! I'm sorry for taking so long to reply to it, but I did see it and I'll take everything you said into consideration ...

    Nov 24, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel H. Kueper - Chapter 1 - Part I

    Thank you so much for your review! I'm sorry for taking so long to reply to it, but I did see it and I'll take everything you said into consideration ...

    Nov 24, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel H. Kueper - Chapter 2 - Part II

    Thank you so much for your review! I'm sorry for taking so long to reply to it, but I did see it and I'll take everything you said into consideration ...

    Nov 24, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: The Case of Schadel H. Kueper - Chapter 2 - Part I

    Thank you so much for your review! I'm sorry for taking so long to reply to it, but I did see it and I'll take everything you said into consideration ...

    Nov 24, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 3

    Thank you so much for your review! I'm sorry for taking so long to reply to it, but I did see it and I'll take everything you said into consideration ...

    Nov 24, 2016


Who, being loved, is poor?
— Oscar Wilde