User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Our World

    Thanks for the review! I'm not sure if I'm ever going to do anything else with this, but if I do, I'll make sure to take your suggested revisions into ...

    Jul 21, 2017
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Our World

    Thanks!

    Jul 21, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Tales: Chapter 1

    Sorry for taking so long to reply to this! I decided to work on this story again, and, while looking at the reviews for it, I realized I never replied. ...

    Jul 21, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Tales: Chapter 1

    Sorry for taking so long to reply to this! I decided to work on this story again, and, while looking at the reviews for it, I realized I never replied. ...

    Jul 21, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Hunter: Chapter 3.1 - Agrona [Edited]

    You're welcome!

    Jul 19, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Hunter: Chapter 2.1 - Silver

    You're welcome!

    Jul 17, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: I. The Young Man

    You're welcome! It looks pretty good to me! I don't have anything at the moment, but could I ask you to look at something in the future when I publish ...

    Jul 16, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Hunter: Chapter 1.2 - Agrona [Edited]

    Okay! And you're welcome.

    Jul 16, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Hunter: Chapter 1.1 - Agrona [Edited]

    You're welcome!

    Jul 16, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: i can forgive.

    You're welcome! I hope you're having a great day too.

    Jul 12, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: i can forgive.

    This was so good! I don't think I can help you out by writing a review because I can't find anything to give some constructive criticism on and because I'm ...

    Jul 12, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Romantic Re: Joan and James (1/3 of the First Chapter)

    You're welcome! I'll review the next part tomorrow!

    Jul 6, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Knowing Gods- Chapter 1- Late again...

    You're welcome! I don't think you would lose anything if you changed it to third person.

    Jul 4, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Noevery - Prologue

    You're welcome! I forget who made the banner but I love it too!

    Jul 4, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: There's So Much More To Juno Moon: chapter 12

    You're welcome! Also, I've abandoned the vessel Marno and swam over to the ship Marfin. It was way too hard to come up with those ship names. :P

    Jul 2, 2017


GET ON IT PEEPS
— Nate