User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Shattered Souls: Chapter 1

    Thanks! I've seen both Ghost Whisperer and Yu Yu Hakusho , though I only recently started watching the first of those two. I love both of them a lot, so ...

    Nov 7, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Shattered Souls: Chapter 1

    Thanks! If you need help writing a review, I'd suggest checking this thread out. It should give you the information that you're looking for. If that's not enough, I could ...

    Nov 4, 2017
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Deity Project: Theme III - Love

    Thanks for the review, Kara! I was trying to show that he loves the people that go through the things he's the god of - like loneliness and friendship. Did ...

    Oct 31, 2017
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Deity Project: Theme VI - Humanity

    Thanks for the review, Kara! I really appreciate it. I was having trouble figuring out the right words for the invasive line, but I basically meant that the weeds aren't ...

    Oct 31, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: the honors girl

    Thanks for the review! Is there anything that stuck out to you as off? I've gotten some advice from other people, but I want to see if there's something that ...

    Oct 25, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Shattered Souls: Chapter 1

    Thanks so much for the review! I really appreciate it.

    Oct 21, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: the honors girl

    Thanks for the review, Pearl!

    Oct 16, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Chapter 5.1 (Interlude)

    You're welcome! I can't wait to read more about your wonderful characters.

    Oct 16, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Chapter 4.4

    You're welcome! I love reading about Eremia. She's such a cool protagonist!

    Oct 16, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: The Chosen Grandma, Chapter 18.2

    It's definitely not terribly obvious! I think it's going to take everyone by surprise that didn't already know. And I bet anyone who rereads your novel after that plot twist ...

    Oct 15, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: The Chosen Grandma, Chapter 18.2

    I didn't want to say it in the actual review because my biggest fear is that I'll spoil your plot twist, but I got a kick out of this part. ...

    Oct 15, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: the honors girl

    Thank you so much for the review!

    Oct 9, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: the honors girl

    I'm glad that this poem resonated with you! I was hoping that it would be something other people had gone through.

    Oct 9, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: the honors girl

    Thank you so much! I'm glad that you loved my poem.

    Oct 7, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: the honors girl

    Thanks!

    Oct 7, 2017


The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what Fiction means.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest