User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: goodbye.

    Thank you for your review! This was written from my own experience, so I'm glad I was able to convey that. :)

    Jan 18, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: goodbye.

    Thank you for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed my poem, and thanks for trying to get my work out of the Green Room ! I'm actually a bigger fan ...

    Jan 18, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: goodbye.

    Thanks for your comment! I'm glad you liked my poem.

    Jan 18, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: goodbye.

    Thanks for the review! I'm glad you liked my poem, and I can see what you mean about the text line - I'll reword that one in the future so ...

    Jan 18, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Rough, Uneven Edges

    Thank you for your review! I'm glad you liked my poem.

    Jan 15, 2020
  • Poetry » Historical Fiction, Politics Re: Great Britain vs. America in the Revolutionary War (School Assignment) (Made with @KaPo21)

    You're welcome. :)

    Jan 15, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: boy, i

    You're welcome!

    Jan 14, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: A Persona

    You're welcome! It definitely is going well. :)

    Jan 14, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Rough, Uneven Edges

    Thanks for the review! I didn't realize there was a part where the poem rhymed - I was aiming for free-verse.

    Jan 14, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Rough, Uneven Edges

    Thank you so much for your review - and your compliments! heart

    Jan 14, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: nineteen

    Aw, thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed my poem.

    Jan 2, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Geese Are Back & I'm Thinking of You

    I'm definitely going to swing by and review this in the future, but I just wanted to leave a comment on here to say how much I loved this poem ...

    Jan 1, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: nineteen

    Thank you so much for your review! (By the way, your avatar is absolutely adorable.)

    Dec 31, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: nineteen

    Thank you so much for the review! I'm glad you like my poem's accessibility - it's one of the things I strive for in my writing, and it looks like ...

    Dec 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 4.1]

    I definitely will someday! :) I don't have the inspiration to write it right now, and I actually have another writing project I'm working on, but I really like the ...

    Dec 22, 2019


i enjoy repeating things twice in poetry. but only ever twice. nothing tragic ever happens thrice if i have control of it
— theromanticchemist