User avatar

MaddyMoe125

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dreams thief

    Hi there @beautifulish I just have to say this peace has an interesting title to it. I like that about your work and i hope you create more. Also i ...

    Jan 26, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Another Sleepless Night

    Hi there. Wow i just got to say this hit me real hard in the feels. I just have a few questions i really wanted to know. First why was ...

    Jan 24, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Daggers

    Hello I just wanna say, this is the most fascinating poem i ever read. This was so intense i could not believe work like this is real. Keep up the ...

    Jan 19, 2017


That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)