User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Hacking YWS - I

    Wow I love it. WRITE PART 2!! It's great I love the way its written and everything one thing when in the chatroom someone says 'so' but you just put ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Unlovables

    Hello, I liked the way you built up the tension but I have to say that I was dissapointed. I don't know what you were on about at the end ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The House Next To Mine

    Wow. That was really moving I love it. If you put it to a slow song it may even bring tears to your eyes. It reminds me of some lyrics ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A dream I had, yet to be named.

    Wow. I really liked this it was great. Your clever way of having them both being exceptional artists could open up all sorts of possibilitys for turning this into a ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Finding Olive~chapter 1

    I stood on wobbly feet and walked slowly. CRASH! I knocked over something that felt heavy. I didn’t see it coming, so I hit it head on (This could be ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Silence: Chapter One

    I liked it, and I like the idea. I have to agree with some of the previous commentors. Your writing is choppy and that gets irritating. When you read it ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Breaking Dawn Parody

    Winter.... That was brilliant thanks so much for posting that. I love scripts so I invited a few friends round and we all acted that out! It was the BEST ...

    Jan 8, 2010


The first draft is a trip to the amusement park. The next drafts are returning there as a safety inspector.
— SunsetTree