User avatar

Lycanstyle01

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Elf Son

    I don't need a FULL explanation of a plot. Only a novice would do that in the prologue. And yes, I have noticed that what you just wrote was the ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Red Skies

    I have absolutely no idea what this is about.

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Corny....It's funny! I wrote it like three years ago and...

    Corny indeed. You could find so many other topics of such. Try a different topic, but retain your writing style.

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Warcraft III:The Mission of the Freelancers

    One comment...How come no one is replying? I really need reviews to help my story.

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Warcraft III:The Mission of the Freelancers

    Thanks.

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Warcraft III:The Mission of the Freelancers

    ...Well since you actually go to my school...A reader does not need to know the politics of Warcraft in order to understand this. I think I pretty much explained everything ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Throne of Chaos

    This story is good, but plot and descriptions could be rephrased. Mechanics are pretty decent.

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Part I

    This is pretty good for your age, echoing Metalhead. Plus the post before me.

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Red Skies

    Nice, only a few errors in content + mechanics. Myth pretty much corrected everything I wanted to say. :D

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Warcraft III:The Mission of the Freelancers

    Authors Note: -This story has names from the World of Warcraft official site. -This story was inspired by a friend of mine. -No critics?... AT LEAST ONE CHAPTER EVERY 2 ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Throne of Chaos

    Cool this is a cool post! :D

    Nov 14, 2006


The adjective should reinvent the noun.
— Leslie Norris