Random avatar

Lurlene_Mcdaniel_Rox

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Key to my Diamond Heart

    thnks but no thanks srry i am just over that story

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I could talk to you forever

    Wow that was really good and I love how you add harry potter into it you must be a fan there is one spelling mistake though He looked remarkably like ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: What Lies Beneath the Fallen Rain

    Wow that was really good You were so descriptive it was amazing did you win the contest wow i am still shocked at how amazing that was it was really ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: White Eyes

    Wow that was really good I loved how you put so much description in and I odn't think you should dumb it down at all it was really good i ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Misery Lane

    Heyy Wow that was really good adn like it made me really think adn all it is really really good wow u should like enter it into a contest haha

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Unconditionly love

    Hey that is good

    Aug 11, 2008


It's all a matter of perspective. Everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's.
— James