User avatar

Lucky_Author

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Animal I've Become: Chapter One!

    That was really good. Very interesting. There were a few spelling mistakes and such but other than that, it was really good. I wondered what was going to happen next ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Shades of Gray

    Some things to think about: "Better them than me (need period) Better her mother was yelling at whoever was on the phone than her." (repeating yourself here) "It wasn’t even ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Star Gazing On The Beach

    It was a good short poem. If you made it longer and made it more descriptive, that would be better. You didn't have much imagery in this. Once again, if ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: "Lucky Me" Prologue

    That was really good. I'm guessing your main character will be the Luck boy. You have so many possibilities with him so use it wisely. I liked the prologue very ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: Audition

    I don't really get the part at the end where Dimitri starts to say that they're trapped. I don't think it makes sense and it ruins the flow of the ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Only you

    Very nice. I liked it quite a bit, but there's something about it that just doesn't click. I have no idea what it is though... Oh, and the purpose of ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Yelp

    I know that this was an old poem, and you are young, so had to be very young when you wrote this, unless you consider old like last year (The ...

    Mar 2, 2008


Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
— Jules de Gaultier