User avatar

Lucinda

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Adventure by Best Friends

    Hi! My name is Luc, and I'll be critiquing your story. :) First of all, I'd like to say that I think your story has a lot of potential. However, ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    I've actually thought about this a lot. I've decided that it's The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. It has everything for me: great characters, an interesting plot that doesn't rely ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I'll leave out Twilight, 'cause I'm sure you've already heard that rant. The worst book I've ever read is Warrior Cats (and the others in the series). The main character, ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    I can't say I like Twilight (or the others) at all. I can sort of see the appeal as a beach read, but not as a, I don't know, real ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: How Far They Came Part 1 (tentative title)

    Hi! This is a great beginning. Here are a few of my thoughts: The open cart creaked incessantly as it bumped and rattled its way over the windswept moor. The ...

    Sep 3, 2009


If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky