User avatar

LostMagi42

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dragonmaster Prologue *REVISED*

    Hello! It is review day, august 2011, and what better to do than to review a novel, or a fantasy novel with an amazing start at that? I love the ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Charms of Opher (Part 1)

    Hello! I loved this piece, and cannot wait to read the second part. The only issue I had was as follows: I walked to my locker and opened it get ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Sidhe PD Chapter 1

    Hello! This piece caught my attention from the title, and is the first piece tonight that i havent had to quote for errors. The first section, spelling, gets an A+. ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Gravestone pt.2

    Hello! I think I may have reviewed part 1, but I am not sure. Anyways, I loved this piece, and It left me waiting for a third, one that filled ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Bronze Challenges (chapter one)

    Hello! For a first chapter, This is marvelous. I love the way you switched genres. At first, I thought it was going to be a romance story, but I quickly ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Real Magic

    Hello. The only thing in the Entire piece that could be changed is as follows: I believe that the sun will arrive tomorrow. I believe that the stars will glisten ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Phone Rings Again...

    I absolutely love this story. Great job. *Applause* First off, the spelling and grammar portion of this gets an A+. There is nothing that I found wrong here. Second, for ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Bunny Fluffy

    First off, the spelling and grammar section had nothing wrong with it. Second, This story is beyond too short and too vague, even though it technically counts as a short ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Withered Roses

    Yet again, a romantic story has brought me to tears. I loved this piece. I am also glad that you didnt leave one of the lovers to suffer without the ...

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Love Story

    Well, I had just finished the prequel, but I couldnt stop reading so I skipped over here and read this! First off, I want to say how much I love ...

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Part of the Night-Chapter Two

    Hello! I only had one problem that I'd like to relay to you. The part I had a problem with was when you wrote about the purity of the sons ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Miserably alive

    First, Amazing story. It was an extremely touching piece. I was in tears at the end. I see no grammatical errors. Well done. I see no spelling errors, again, well ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Field

    Hello! All of the grammatical errors were taken care of, so I really cannot give any advice there. Spelling errors have also been taken care of. Again, I cannot help ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Deleted

    ok.... the angles thing was taken care of.... the demon blood wolf thing too, about it being a mouthful......... i see no other spelling or grammatical mistakes. The story is ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Beginners Book Of Spells and Magic, 7 and 1/2 edition

    I really liked it.All nit picking was done before me. Personally, either make a sequel, or you could even start a novel with this. there is definate potential for a ...

    Aug 3, 2011


People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin