User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Other Re: Norse Creation Narrative

    Don't be! Rick writes about gods and monsters oF the mythologies o various cultures. and their interactions with humans in the modern times. You wrote about them as they were ...

    Aug 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: ​We Act as if Everything is Fine and Smooth

    Fine by me!:) Provided I can tag you whenever i publish a new piece!

    Aug 14, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter1:A Day in My Life

    Thx a lot for reviewing this, I'm glad you liked it! I will definitely be applying 1 and 3 of what you said in my next chapter, but I don't ...

    Aug 14, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Other Re: Norse Creation Narrative

    Aug 13, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Blade Chronicles Book 1: Blades and Humans -Prologue

    Sorry about the mistakes I made, it was due to autocorrect. Spade serve should be read as deserve, and to should blades should be to serve Blades. I really should ...

    Aug 11, 2015


ah yes my boiling cheetohs
— tatteredbones