User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 4: The Journey Begins

    Thanks. I love reading yours too. Oh, and I've responded to your suggestions, and edited my work accordingly. Please check to see if I've missed anything. Again, thanks for the ...

    Oct 10, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 4: The Journey Begins

    Thanks Myth! I will certainly edit this soon, and I will keep your suggestions in mind. Oh, and I will do what you said in the P.S. :P !

    Oct 9, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 3: The Chase

    Hey @ParanormalMyth I have edited my work. Again, thanks for the review!

    Sep 30, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 3: The Chase

    Hi @ParanormalMyth and congrats on doing 65 reviews! I have been inactive during the last month, so my reviews are really low.I wrote fast, so I made a few errors ...

    Sep 26, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Blade Chronicles Book 1: Blades and Humans -Prologue

    Thx! please continue to read my work! I will keep an eye out for yours!

    Sep 1, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Blade Chronicles Book 1: Blades and Humans -Prologue

    Oh and thx for reviewing this, and I'm glad you like it!

    Aug 30, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Blade Chronicles Book 1: Blades and Humans -Prologue

    Alright just a couple of points which I guess I didn't say in the prologue. Yes, the world ecology was affected. you'll see what happens as the story progresses. The ...

    Aug 30, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Going through Time-Chapter Twenty-Five: The End

    @Artemis28

    Aug 30, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Protector #2

    sorry double post

    Aug 30, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Going through Time-Chapter Twenty-Five: The End

    Yeah but the main battle was against Gaia, and they most casualties were suffered against Gaia. And you're welcome for the suggestions :)

    Aug 30, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Going through Time-Chapter Twenty-Five: The End

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Alright, Zeus here to review on behalf of the Gamma Police! All hail the Gamma Police! I've read all the chapters of this fanfiction, and they're very good. Only this ...

    Aug 30, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Spiritual Re: Insult to Injury Part Three (Jigoku Shoujo The Saved and the Damned)

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I'm here again to review for the Gamma Police! All hail the Gamma Police! Ok and now for the review: First off, yet gain this was a good work, but ...

    Aug 30, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Morning Song(critism of life)

    I'm gonna review this tom on review day, but its a real great poem.

    Aug 29, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Morning Song(critism of life)

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I'm gonna review this tom on review day, but its a real great poem.

    Aug 29, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 2: We are in Very Big Trouble

    oh and you will see why I haven't gone into detail on Bert in the next chapter. I went into a little detail on Mark and Harry, and you will ...

    Aug 29, 2015


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson