User avatar

Lonelymountain

  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: A poem for William Blake

    Awh thank you For the kind words! Also with the name thing, I made it 2 years ago I don't even know why I went for it, just a Lord ...

    Mar 11, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: Dedicate Yourself Girls

    This poem is so raw and honest and I really love it for that, it's inspiring and really puts todays society in perspective. I love the turn around at the ...

    May 31, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: You

    Thanks and yeah I see what you mean about the Beethoven things, it was originally "your voice" not sure why I changed it.

    May 30, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: You

    Thanks for the review, it really helps!

    May 30, 2014


Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend.
— Corey Ford