User avatar

Lollipop

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Just begun

    hehehehe!! It's so fun and cool.i like it!

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hourglass- no prior reading required :)

    Yeah I agree with Emma very good! :P

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Free

    HEHE I'll look for your future work too! 8)

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Free

    Thanx very much. I did push myself a little. I 'm not good at poems but i'm sending in my art work soon hehe!! :D

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Erased

    I think it's a beautiful poem. Very well written. Well done!! :lol:

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Rachel: Hiding

    Yes you are you're really good

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Rachel: Hiding

    Sorry, I'm sending you so many reviews just now. Anyway this is excellent! You're so good at describing and detail. I wish I was as good a storywriter as you. ...

    Mar 14, 2005


I feel like it will be absolute hotdog water, but oh well. It's just a draft.
— Charm