User avatar

Live

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Playing Clichés

    I loved it. I loved the title, I loved the overall themes of it, I just loved the whole honesty of it all. Great job. It's different and not one ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Let Me Die

    Thank you so much everybody who reviewed this. It really means a lot to me to hear your opinions. I'll try working on the errors and everything and I really ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tied Up

    Woah. I LOVEEDDDD the analogy. Waiting being taken out to play That part doesn't really make sense. Shouldn't it be "Waiting to be taken out to play"? Anyways, great poetry.

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 28

    Wow! FINALLY!!!!!! I've been waiting so long for this novel to continue. I thought this was absolutely perfect, especially the way the plot's going. Great job. Thanks for posting this.

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: And she swears...

    i LOVED it. I really liked the rhyming scheme and it definitely enhanced the quality of it. It had a story to tell and many could relate to it. Good ...

    Jul 4, 2009


Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl