-
Re: Cry of the One Eyed boy
Ha. I don't think religious people are going to be too enthusiastic with your theme. But anyways, poetry-wise, I thought it was pretty interesting. I agree with angels-symphony on all ...
Jul 25, 2009 -
Re: boy prodigy crushed by reality
The best thing about your poems is that a lot of people can relate to it. I know a lot of high-functioning autistic children who have IQ's of above 190 ...
Jul 19, 2009 -
Re: Because - Chap. 30 & 31
Hey there. Yeah, you were right, it really would've been a waste to post the two chapters separately. Great story, by the way. In Chapter 30, I didn't get this ...
Jul 14, 2009 -
Re: The Consequences of Betrayal
I really enjoyed this piece of poetry. I think a lot of people could relate to it. I liked the non-rhyming scheme of it all. I've tried and searched all ...
Jul 12, 2009 -
Re: Compassion out of Pain
I loved it, even though I've converted to agnosticism. It was an emotional raw poem and that's probably why it was so good. I didn't find anything wrong with it, ...
Jul 10, 2009 -
Re: You're It (Chapter 1) *rewritten/edited*
Hey there! “Hey Kenzie!” I greeted my best friend excitedly. This doesn't catch attention. You need a better hook “Hey!” she replied. “So what did you get on number 10?” ...
Jul 4, 2009 -
Re: The Experiment - Chap. 4
Wow, KJ. I really wish I could write like that. It was great and your writing is so good it deserves to get published. There was this one part I ...
Jun 23, 2009
