User avatar

LittlePrincess

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: It Wasn't Supposed to End This Way (Chapter Two)

    Wow! There are a lot of parts up. I probably won't get to them all today but I'd like to read them at some point. Something I meant to say ...

    May 14, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: It Wasn't Supposed to End This Way (Chapter One)

    I clicked on this story because I liked the title but once I found out it was a Harry Potter story I got extremely excited! The beginning could be a ...

    May 14, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Womens Suffage Child

    We just learned about this in history class! (I assume you mean suffrage in the title) I think your opening line could be more grabbing, its not bad now but ...

    May 12, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Almost But Not Quite Suicidal Cherry Sucker

    Hello Ultraviolet! Your title intrigued me, that was probably the point. So I just sat at the edge of the river where water sloshed on my boots and sand stuck ...

    May 12, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: She was known for her disappearances

    Hello! Here for a review! I think it was the rush of uncertainty about whether or not anyone would actually look for her that made her do it. So this ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Stay-At-Home Blues

    I love this, I really did. A lot of times rhyming poems sound sing-songy or forced but I thought this was perfect. My only real critique is that the shower ...

    May 10, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: 1930's Narrative

    I'm learning about the 1930s in school now! Ok review... Living the life I live now, looking back on my life five years ago seems like a blur. Your first ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Unity

    Hi Pheonix! Littleprincess here for a review; and the junior high girls' table, a thin, pale, dark haired girl from my grade leaned against the wall. She doesn’t go to ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Pregnant Majesty - Chapter Two

    I realize that you posted on my wall in January but this is my first time coming on since then.. so here I am. Better late then never! To be ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Planet of the Lost - Part 2: The Wraiths

    This story is fantastic - as promised here I am for part 2. I like how you don't have quotation marks because it makes it seem more... in the story. ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: 'Cause when you're sixteen (Part Two)

    Onto part two.. My heart stops, then continues. You broke Timi's heart. I chuckle to myself and her head shoots up. This part confused me. Why did her heart just ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Planet of the Lost - Part 1: The Crash

    I'd first like to say that I have never read a sci-fi story on YWS but I thought hey, why not? And that was a good decision because this was ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Break That Fall {Chapter1}*edited*

    I like the title. It intrigued me. Onto the review! You prologue could be worded better because it doesn't really hook the reader in so-to-speak. Its kind of like this ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Pregnant Majesty - Chapter One

    Wow, you are a really good writer! You're prose and characterization were great, no particular comments but I absolutely look forward to reading more. Send me your next chapter :)

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Morning With the Family

    I really enjoyed this! For one, it was so.. true like the raw truth but told so beautifully in its simplicity. Okay, maybe that didn't make any sense but there ...

    Nov 30, 2010


So verily with the hardship, there is a relief, verily with the hardship, there is a relief.
— Quran Ch 94:5-6