User avatar

LittleLee

Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination.

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Chapter One - The Chopping Block

    I SUSPECTED SHE WAS GIRL STUPID ME The name Lerry threw me off a bit, sorry xD

    Jul 20, 2020
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: A Silent Battlefield

    I'm glad to be of help. Actually, fantasy needs something, anything unreal; otherwise it comes under some other branch of fiction. I can tell this is fantasy, but I'm saying ...

    Jul 15, 2020
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: Phantoms

    You're welcome!

    Jul 14, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Two - Tied To A Brick.

    Jul 10, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Two - Tied To A Brick.

    There's a lot of emotion behind this, Cow. It's powerful and moving. Well done.

    Jul 10, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Two - Tied To A Brick.

    Jul 10, 2020
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: Weird hands.

    Thanks! It was the second anime I watched, and my favourite manga!

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: Weird hands.

    I'm really glad you found this useful! Let me know if you want me to review any other things you've written.

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Rain

    Glad to help!

    Jul 2, 2020
  • Short Story » Health, General Re: Path to Diagnosis Part One

    To tag someone, just put an "@" before their name, like this: @DeliriumNervosa

    Jul 1, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Drowning in Torment (A poorly written sonnet)

    Glad to be of help! I'm sorry if it was too harsh.

    Jun 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Entry 6 - Fairy Tales and Flies

    Don't underestimate your own writing

    Jun 30, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: His questionable love

    You, @Gravitem and I all began writing around the same time, i think XD I got the extra 25 points and everything lol

    Jun 30, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Williwaw Chapter 23

    I'll start reading it in July. I may not review each chapter, but I'll try reading them all.

    Jun 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: The lost katana queen.

    :)

    Jun 29, 2020


Between living and dreaming there is a third thing. Guess it.
— Antonio Machado