User avatar

LilyReagan

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Crazy Little Thing I

    Wow! That was really good. I totally agree with midnightsundancer!!!!!!!!! The conflicting personalities and the wonderful plot kept me entertained the whole time. The writing was flawless, and I love

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Bitter Sweet- Chapter Two

    I've read chapter one and the prologue, too, and I really like this story. It leaves me asking so many questions about the plot: Why do people stare? Is she ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pandora's Box

    While I read it, I was utterly confused, but I couldn't stop reading! I finally understand. It was beautiful. People have said a couple of things I agree with, such ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: SAA: Sexually Abused Anonymous: A Memoir

    Actually, something similar happened to me. My best friend, Julie, and her boyfriend were at my house, and Julie had to go to the bathroom. Kieran (J's bf), inched closer ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Carson Layne's story

    I feel like giving you a hug. Not to be a creeper or anything. I'm just IMMENSELY proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was one part I thought sounded a

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Horse Feathers

    I LOVED it!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here are my fave parts: "Define 'cool'," Grace said, her right eyebrow snapping up like a knife blade. Another obsession was his bangs. Every month he ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Understand Me

    Au contraire, I liked it! My fave part was Find me and the world will be yours, The mind be conquered And wisdom be like water to the ocean Yae ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Ever Wayward [EXTRACT]

    Hi. Au contraire to TL G-Wooster, I love Christopher Paolini!!!! But TL did give me a comparison to work with!!! I did like it compared to CP, so kudos for ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Vampire

    Hehe!! I Lurv TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You made me happy that other people write poems/songs about books! (I wrote 'Formerly Heroine', you can see it in Lyrics.) Yes! I loved it!!! Sorry ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Angels Really Do Exsist

    I loved the plot!!! Hurrah, hurrah!!!!! So cute! There were a few things that sounded wrong, like I brushed some bangs back from my face with a chipped nail polish ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Jack Frost (Winter)

    I loved it, actually. It was pretty, and lyrical, so, yes, it does seem to be Lyric Poetry. It would make a pretty song--not a pop song, but sort of ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Remember? short story- won't take long.

    That was beautiful. Just beautiful. There were a few grammatical & spelling errors, but over all, it was gorgeous!!!!!! The romance of an elderly couple is the most touching thing ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Things Left Unsaid

    So, I liked the plotline. Very creative. Of course, there were grammatical errors, like "heck" should be "check", "Memories...a strange things aren't they?" should be "Memories... strange things, aren

    May 25, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Night

    Alright! I felt like this was a great exemplar of what Bella would have felt had Steph written a detailed description of the moment in the forest! I especially liked ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Harry/Hermione Fanfiction Chap. 1

    Oh. My. God. That was freaking crazy!!! I love the idea of Harry singing "Sexy Back"!!!!!!!! Wow! Okay, so about the comment tennisprincess made, "I just felt it wasn't really ...

    May 25, 2008


Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux (One must imagine Sisyphus happy).
— Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus