User avatar

Lilith

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of the Flies

    Definately read it. Its got everything a good book needs, teen violence, chrashing planes, murder. Heck, we even have a secluded, depressed kid and I think Piggy was gay.

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Devils Walk (Chapter One, Part 1)

    The his eye, his eyes was just a typo. I'll say this again to clarify. Part 2 is up.

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: light

    I definately love the way its punctuated. It gives it a very edgy look. :o Oooooo pretty.

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Devils Walk (Chapter One, Part 1)

    I wanted to just explain. A runner is sort of like a gopher. They do work for orginizations as hired hands sort of. ANd to clear up another thing on ...

    Apr 27, 2007


"its been a hot minute" no it hasn't minutes aren't hot
— canopy