User avatar

LibraLoo

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    xD People on here write the best Twilight parodies. I love yours too. I like when Edward shoots Bella. I made me laugh so hard I almost fell out of ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    xD People on here write the best Twilight parodies. I love yours too. I like when Edward shoots Bella. I made me laugh so hard I almost fell out of ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Vampires Story Chp.1

    Here it is! I've accidentally read your story without reading the first chapter xD No wonder I was so confused! Sorry, dear! Keep writing!

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Of Loss and Love (chp.1) [newly edited]

    I really like it so far. I want to see where your going with all of this. Rose seems like an interesting characters, and I would like to see her ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: katy lost her virginity yesterday

    Wow. This is really good! I can really relate to the main character too. The flow of the story was wicked awesome. I want to read it again :D

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: April

    @GreatEscape: Kale and Shay's relationship is very irritating :D Mostly because they're based on two friends of mine who have that sort of lovey-dovey thing going on. I always try ...

    May 4, 2009


Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
— Mark Twain