User avatar

LiNdSeYo7

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Memoirs of Ali - Chapter One

    I'm going to be completely honest when saying I rarely ever feel the need to comment on much of the work I read here... I mean usually others tackle critiques ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: i know a girl

    In general, I liked this. i know a girl who likes to write pretentious things like 'long live denim' on misty windows with cherry lipstick, like a horror movie with ...

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Trapped Over 13

    I thought this was decently good. It had some evoking (yes, I stole that word from someone elses post) details. The only part I particularly didn't like was: If only ...

    Feb 17, 2005


Quotegenworthy is a adjective which should be used on YWS way more.
— NovemberCrow