User avatar

LeonineLisbeth

Lisbethian.

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: The Plague of Procrastination

    Wow. This was fantastic. I definitely feel like you've written this from pure feeling; how you feel, put onto paper. I LOVE that! Well Done! :D

    Feb 3, 2015
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Other Re: On Feeling Helpless

    Wow. Loved this!!!! I loved the 2nd person view, it works awesomely. :D

    Feb 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Love in Fear

    This was so beautiful!!!! I really feel like this was written with true emotion, and almost from experience. In my opinion, it's the best kind. Well done! :D

    Feb 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Love in Fear

    Note: This review has been deleted
    This was so beautiful!!!! I really feel like this was written with true emotion, and almost from experience. In my opinion, it's the best kind. Well done! :D

    Feb 3, 2015


You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World