-
Re: What is the Best Book you have read...
Lover Mine by JR Ward
Jul 20, 2010 -
Re: For the Love of Fashion Chp 1
Thank you so much for all of your reviews ^-^ I really appreciate everyone's review and opening my eyes >>
Jul 18, 2010 -
Re: For the Love of Fashion Chp 2
i agree with u. i really didnt like this chapter at all and i was planning to revise the whole thing ^-^
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Guy Of My Dreams
this is cute but i saw some errors ^-^ and welcome to YWS :D
Jul 15, 2010 -
Re: "Unfortunately... I love you" Chapter 1 (Draft #2)
i like it ^-^ cant wait
Jul 15, 2010 -
Re: The Fallen Angel:Prologue
maybe space the paragraph because it's all bunched up and it just makes it look like a huge long sentence. looking forward to the next ^-^
Jul 15, 2010 -
Re: "Unfortunately... I love you" Chapter 1 (Draft #1)
hmm well i love your story but it is kinda...rush maybe tone it down ^-^
Jul 15, 2010
