User avatar

Leahweird

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Don't Get Too Close To My Bed

    I don;t have anything constructive to say, I just wanted to tell you how much I liked this piece. It was something really unique, and I love how the reader ...

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: No Air (Jordin Sparks)(Revised)

    I love this version of the classic fairytale. I especially love that you managed to give it a believable and well-thought out happy ending. The origional story always bothered me ...

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Breaking Free

    I do love a good story about weres! You even have different kinds of shapeshifter involved, I like that. However, I wan to say that I think you give away ...

    Oct 8, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: I'm From

    I really love the sense of celebration this piece has, even though you bring up a lot of things that are not neccasarily good. I also like how you flow ...

    Oct 8, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: (Title pending) - English assignment needs feedback

    Hey! I can see you posted this a while back, but I just wanted to say that I thought this was a really interesting piece. Yes it lacks purpose as ...

    Oct 7, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Ega and the life of Raider Ch1 the lost dreams and pain

    This is a really interesting piece, although I think using proper capitilization and paragraphing would make it a lot easier to read. Grammar is not the most important aspect of ...

    Oct 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: a cardinal sin

    This poem is really good. I don't ussually like poems that rhyme, esecially if the y are short, but you've actually made the rhyming an integral aspect of the flow. ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Blazen Chapter #1 (revised)

    Well the dream sequence was horrifying. I assume that's the point? Already you've got me deeply concerned about what will happen when "they" find her. One criticism I have, I ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Fighting the death-Liiliha

    Okay, you have some major issues with typos that sometimes make this hard to read. Droped words and wrong pronouns and the like. I would go back and fix those ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Calling For Mum

    My, this is a haunting piece. I especially love the last line. "Breath for me." I especially loe how it seems to go back in time from the start of ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Family Matters. Chapter 3.

    As a fan of Rick Riordon, I am really enjoying this. The classics major in me is going to me nitpicky for a moment though. This is just an interesting ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Hook. Chapter 1.

    I really hate to cause dissent, but I was going to say I love the beggining. It sets the mood, and doubles as a twist when it turs out that ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Deleted 17

    I don't think sanity has much use her, and I mean that in the very best of ways. I LOVE this poem. You had me hooked from the first line. ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Bird's Fatal Cry~Chapter Two

    Well this is shaping up quite nicely. You handled the time skip really well. The section in italics (the diary entry) was kind of hard to read. I think you ...

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Bird's Fatal Cry~Chapter One

    This is really good, the set up for a very interesting story. I really liked the shift of Evelyn having nightly nightmares to suddenly waking up calmly and seeing the ...

    Sep 29, 2011


All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe