User avatar

LauRux

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shadow Deal

    You're welcome!

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Fantasy Novel - Chapter 1 - Exiled

    Sure, it could definitely work as a prologue. Good idea! Sorry about my rambling, I didn't mean to confuse you or offend you! I really did like your story, I ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Don't butter my toast

    Oh my goodness, I love this! Totally bizarre but fun! I'm not a huge poetry buff, but I adore this!

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: ...

    All I have to say is, I'm in love with this.

    Sep 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Cold Blooded

    I love this, especially "aren't we all just looking for a place to roost?"

    Aug 28, 2010


the day belongs to expectations but the night belongs to me
— canopy