User avatar

LastPaladin

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: [removed by author]

    Let me clarify: I do not want nice criticism, but I just hate getting messages that are not helpful but downright mean. I did not want this to be a ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Love is cancer

    It kinda has, thanks. And i do read poetry alot. I am published in fact. Sorry that sounded snappy. I'm actually scared to write now, but thanks. Dude don't be ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Two (Imaginary) Girls (Edited)

    Thank you everyone and really I know can do better, I have so many poems to work on though because of NaPo but I'll work on this, I love idea ...

    Apr 12, 2010


“If you come at four in the afternoon, I'll begin to be happy by three.”
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince