User avatar

LadyPurple

LadyPurple

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Don't hate what you make

    Ok! First I just wanna show some parts that you messed up on and what they should be. The parts are in red I ' m standing here Just wonder- ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Me!

    Hi iheartbooks! OK first off in the third stanza you spelled atleast wrong. It's supposed to be: at least. with a space. Also I don't see much punctuation. That's the ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    One book I read made me think god would strike me down on the spot. Nobodys princess by I don't remember. I thought I'd like it for the fighting and ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: FANG: A Maximum Ride Novel

    I've read that and all the max books. I don't get it, am I the only one who laughed when DR. H.G hacked off his pinkie and everyone was screaming? ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    I honestly can't choose between the books I liked best. Well maybe Eon: dragon eye reborn by Allison Goodman. That or every book of maximum ride by James Patterson including ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re:

    Hello, Tinkerfee. Welcome to YWS! You know the first thing that struck me was how long this was. I mean it must have been a long dream... But I always ...

    Jun 12, 2010


If it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck…you should not be so quick to jump to conclusions.
— Cecil Gershwin Palmer