Random avatar

LadyOkra

Lady Okra

  • Poetry » Literature, Dramatic Re: Piano Acrostics

    I don't think I am fit to review because I had to look up what an acrostic poem was! :) Though, I learned something new today. Again, I comment on ...

    Dec 20, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Lady with the Red Umbrella

    Thanks a lot! I hope you have a fantastic birthday ahead!

    Dec 20, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Science Fiction Re: Moluskian Maiden in Estrus approx 1000 words Flash Fiction

    If you haven't figured it out already, there should be an edit button in the right-hand corner, underneath the "share this" feature.

    Dec 20, 2017
  • Short Story » Literature, Narrative Re: "Lost"

    I think this is a beautiful piece. It makes me feel uneasy, because I wouldn't want to be put in such a situation! Great writing. Cheers!

    Dec 19, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Lady with the Red Umbrella

    Thank you for your suggestions! I really do appreciate it. :)

    Dec 19, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Politics Re: Marked

    It seems my comment got submitted twice. Sorry for the inconvenience! :)

    Dec 7, 2017


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind