User avatar

LadyLoki

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Broken Records Lyrics At One O'clock

    I wouldn't worry about it. W. H. Auden has an entire book of poems published that are meant to be lyrical -- "As I Walked Out One Evening: Songs, Ballads, ...

    Jan 31, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Frankenstien With Scales

    Hey! Sorry I haven't been on for a while. My term just started up again and I am going to school full time and working part time so my schedule ...

    Jan 17, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: robbery (dg's diary)

    Ohhhh! That makes a lot of sense, thanks for taking the time to explain! ^-^

    Dec 30, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Death Comes as the End

    I believe the formatting changed my writing into an emoji... so sorry about that! It is supposed to read "and line 4 has 8"

    Dec 29, 2017
  • Other » General, General Re: carton grandmother

    I had a feeling it would do that... so here's what the carton, grandma thing was supposed say: Carton contents were sweet are now congealed and gross. Grandma Used to ...

    Dec 28, 2017


sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist