User avatar

LadyFreeWill

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Balloon

    Well, it seemed poetic enough for me. I liked it. The narrator was having some girl/boy (most likely boy) troubles, huh? or maybe ex B/GF problems? :)

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Truths About Last Night... Chapter 1

    I'm with Lena on the too-much-characters part. Even though your grammar and spelling was perfectly fine, I got confused by all of the characters. I had no clue what was ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: i am a rifle

    I liked the meaning of this poem, but the rhythmic flow wasn't very good. It was pretty good, I guess, if you thought it up during history. Usually that class ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Dregan's Path Chapter 2: Discovering Love

    Oh, yeah sooooo believable. Do it with a guy you just met. *Right*.

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Dregan's Path Chapter 1: Trip

    Hm... I thought this story was pretty good. Things happened a little quickly at the end, but it was good to see that there was a *happy* ending. Good job!

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: He

    Yes, I think we all know that guy. Him , that is. Well written, Elizabeth! You wrote this story with a lot of sincerety!

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Intimacy

    Hm... I wonder how old Andres is, if he thinks the main character is really young. Anyway, I really liked this story; it was short, and it was very sweet. ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: "Things I Don't Like" by Death

    This was mildly amusing for me. I agree with Death on number one. 'Specially about the last part!

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Night Driving

    This was a really good story! It kept me wanting to keep reading until the end, but I must admit I'm a bit confused. Did Stephen die? I think he ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Hot Rod

    So... she died? Sorry, I'm in a hurry so I was only able to scan through the story. But what I did read, I thought was pretty good.

    Mar 15, 2011


I, for one, welcome my new tomato overlords...
— Snoink