User avatar

LadyBug

taylor swift fanpage

  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: I Hope You Don't Take Me For Granted (This Side of Crazy)

    Thank you!

    Nov 10, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Abnormals- Part Three

    :D

    Nov 9, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Abnormals- Part Three

    OK, thank you so much :)

    Nov 9, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Abnormals- Part Three

    Thank you, I'm definitely going to fix this. Also, Magis is supposed to be written like that, it's the word used for magic people XD

    Nov 9, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Abnormals- Part One

    Ha ha I'll have to fix that, thanks so much! :D

    Nov 9, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Abnormals- Part Two

    Thank you so much for the review, I suck at grammar lol. :)

    Nov 9, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Abnormals- Part One

    XD yeah, thanks again!

    Nov 9, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Abnormals- Part One

    Thank you! For the first time, you haven't corrected my spelling :P

    Nov 9, 2019
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: I Hope You Don't Take Me For Granted (This Side of Crazy)

    Thank you, that's sort of what I envisioned when I wrote this :)

    Oct 29, 2019
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: So I'll Let Them Shout

    Thanks so much again for the review

    Sep 24, 2019
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: So I'll Let Them Shout

    Thank you so much for the kind words. i normally post my poems in the Last Autumn folder of my portfolio if you do decide to read more one day ...

    Sep 24, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Unlucky 13 - Chapter 6

    Note: This review has been deleted
    So, I feel your writing style has changed since the last chapter. Sorry, that didn't make sense. I think this is pretty good and YOU COMPLETELY GOT MY EMOTIONS I ...

    Jun 30, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Unlucky 13 - Chapter 6

    Note: This review has been deleted
    So, I feel your writing style has changed since the last chapter. Sorry, that didn't make sense. I think this is pretty good and YOU COMPLETELY GOT MY EMOTIONS I ...

    Jun 30, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: To Fall For A Boy

    That was so good and so cute! I love it

    Jun 29, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Unlucky 13 - Chapter 3

    I think that's not correct but it's your book and your writing style :) (that's a link to a writing website that helped with my tags, if you want to ...

    Jun 22, 2019


The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.