User avatar

LTD_MINER

  • Poetry » Humor, Mystery / Suspense Re: Gift from an angel

    Nice! This makes me feel like I am watching a slow descent into the darkness of a human mind. The vague imagery really brings it all together. Poems aren't meant ...

    Jan 5, 2022
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Elevator Music

    Nice! This makes me feel like I am watching a slow descent into the darkness of a human mind. The powerful yet vague imagery really brings it all together. Poems ...

    Jan 5, 2022


Way, way back in the 1988 Presidential election, then Vice President George H W Bush had a phrase he liked to use: "A Thousand Points of Light." It refers to the idea that a community is made up of people who contribute in a thousand, different small ways, but with each helping to illuminate their community. It's a phrase I think about a lot when it comes to YWS. Looking forward, the site will continue to change and grow, but it will always remain a community dedicated to promoting creative writing as a favorite pastime.
— Nate