User avatar

LOST

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Between Two Worlds

    The middle of two worlds lies in slumber now, But If my mind was to wander, which it eventually does- I find myself amongst those September days, waiting. I think ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: An Unfinished Poem

    This was kind of cliche and a little simple, but I really liked it. It flowed nicely, and you could really feel the emotion behind it. As someone a few ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Beauty of Silence

    Hmm... This was very well written, and it kept me interested the whole way (which is saying something for someone with the short attention span I have). I especially liked ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Tellement de filles #1

    Awesomely dark. This was very enjoyable to read and left me itrigued for part two. The beginning was a little overdone and confusing though...I prefer beginnings that don't beat around ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Chance of Snow 1

    Suzanne- Awesome. The style reminded me a lot of the book The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon, which is about a teenage boy with ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Bloody Apple

    VivelaMusique- Hellllo Maggie. Hehe. I've read this a couple of times before, but your writing never gets old. Especially when it's about Sirius Black. Hmm... Sirius Black has a choice ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: Minds of Death Row

    DoctorClicky - Ok, I'll start out with the nitpicky grammar stuff... I don’t know Mark. Put a comma after 'know' The committing the murder was the “rage and jealousy,” that’s ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The sun and the sea

    This was pretty good for a first post-poem-whatever-you-want-to-call-it. I could totally picture what you were describing, but I had one issue with didn't seem to start, and it didn't seem ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Song (No name yet)

    No Mary, I haven't seen Matt's lyrics... The cool Matt or Notso? I can picture Notso writing emo lyrics...very easily actually. Cool Matt seems too happy though. And yeah, your ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: An Ugh Moment

    This is pretty good. Some parts of it were a litlte shaky, but I liked the zombie symbolism stuff. I also really liked the line about seeing only shades of ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Sirius Black is Gay (UPDATED!)

    Hehe. Maggie, this is HILARIOUS!!!! I've actually been laughing out loud at this. And it's written really, really well. :D . Yey, this is my first post here. Woot!

    Oct 2, 2006


Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak