User avatar

LOLLIPOPGIRL030

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled

    I really liked this story. :D It reminds me of how Victoria Alexander writes. Normally, switching back and forth between characters POV doesn't work, but you did an excellent job ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

    60, huh? Hope I can write like this when I'm that old. :D The sensory words are AMAZING!!! I like reading a story that makes you feel like you're expericencing ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 15

    Gah, I loved this chapter! Like everyone else, I loved, "Watch out. I've got super powers too.'' :D It was real cute and kinda flirty for your character, which is ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Gage Jackson

    Well, this was, um, unusual, to say the least. I liked it though. :D You write dialouge really well, which makes the story more intresting. What is Gage, exactly? How ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: AEOTS part1 the beginning ch1

    This was a little unusual, but I liked it. You had a certain confidence about you when you would talk from your point of view, which was nice. How you ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Forever chapter 4

    I really liked this chapter. :) It is a bit too much like Twilight, but by putting your own twist on it, the circumstances were both expected and unexpected, if ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: As if I was in Love Chp 3 (edited)

    I liked this chapter. :) I agree with Clup that the flashback was a good show of Rebecca's innocence, which was nice to see. Basically everyone can relate to this ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: I Will Follow You Into The Dark

    I agree with KJ about the whole mind-pictures thing. And I really can't see Renesme saying yes, yes, yes....., but I really liked it. You really had me picturing everything; ...

    Nov 23, 2008


Look, a good poem is a poem that exists. Any poem you write is better than the poem you don't.
— WeepingWisteria