User avatar

Kobain72

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: End.

    I did like it, but I thought it got very abstract towards the end (as other reviewers have said). I'm not sure what you're trying to say in that last ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I am the Tornado

    Good poem. I'm not sure whether I can add anything that anyone else here hasn't already said so I won't try. I like the shape poem idea you used and ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Metal Gear Solid 5: Revenge of the Patriots (Prologue)

    i hope you can continue this story. I've only recently got into Metal Gear Solid but now i'm a huge fan. The ending of the fourth game was kind of ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Lost in the forest

    Wow. Immediately I wanted to read the whole thing. I really liked how you built up tension through-out until those last five, shocking words. Gripping stuff. I think the few ...

    Jul 31, 2008


Should we not walk? On our feet? The ones I now have again? I do like my feet. They are befittingly perambulatory.
— Pattern (Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson)