User avatar

KittyBee

KittyBee-- A poet!

  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: Florida

    Thank you for the long review! I appreciate it when people take the time to actually go over important details rather than just slathering me with mindless compliments or insults. ...

    Jul 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Theater

    Oh the boiling anxiety that's raging through my blood as I post this. Please don't be too rough, guys. x///x

    Jun 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Her

    Haha, I'm happy you liked it. I try to make flow a big part of my writing.

    Jun 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Her

    Thank you for the review! I'm glad you liked the read.

    Jun 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Her

    Thank you for reviewing-- I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    Jun 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Her

    Thank you for reviewing~ I already fixed the typos, as they were previously pointed out, but thank you for noting, anyway. Congrats on your 100th review!

    Jun 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Her

    Thank you for the detailed review! I corrected the typos I felt necessary. The other parts you pointed out are from the exaggerated lingo differentiating the narrator from "she", so ...

    Jun 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Her

    Thanks, actually did mean "screaming"-- it was just a typo. I corrected it though. Thank you for pointing it out :)

    Jun 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Red

    Thanks, I'm glad you like it.

    Jun 2, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Red

    Much thanks!

    Jun 2, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Red

    Thank you very much! I corrected the "oozing" error ;).

    Jun 2, 2013


I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda