User avatar

KiroSevin

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Three

    This reminds me of a prologue. An excerpt from a later chapter that's used to grab you and reel you into the fascinating and wondrous world that you aren't aware ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: An endless dream

    Enormous flowers of bright reds and yellow bloom in the sky, I laugh because this is impossible I cry because it is beautiful. Butterfly’s with colors I’d never knew existed ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I am Death

    I love this. Seriously, I started reading and thought "This is awesome." There was one thing especially that I noticed though: the rhythm. The beat of the poem (unless this ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Beautiful Illusion

    Wow. This is really impressive (but this is coming from an amateur, so don't take it too much to heart). I really like this piece because it gives the mind ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: Little White Lies (working title)

    Joe stands in the hall for a few seconds before wandering back to the kitchen. He pulls the knife out from where it is wedged in the wooden table. He ...

    Dec 21, 2010


The DEPTH of emotions involved in cabbage farming...
— Snoink