User avatar

Kimberlykat

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Through the Liquor Glass

    Brilliant work. Perfect vocabulary selection. Humorous, although it isn't expressed that much. One would expect drama from the setting of things rather than an alcoholics' version of Wonder Land. But ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Clocks

    I didn't care for whatever rhyming pattern just as long as it was great, and I tell you it's fantastic. Well it sparks up memories, to tell you honestly and ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: RIP

    Genius. Simple but genius. The last stanza was my favorite because of the word selection, yes they went perfect. Overall, I had nothing to say but...brilliant! ;) Liked: "Like a ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Blind Riot

    Brilliant. The first thing that springs to my mind after reading this piece is a cord dangling beneath a bridge, like, say the one in San Fransisco, and a NY ...

    Jan 3, 2008


I'll actually turning 100 soon
— Ari11