-
Re: Just High School
Whoa, of course it's not poo or crap or any other form of bad at all! In my own opinion, I adore it! Is there more? If not, are you ...
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: Soccertime love
OK, once again, it was good. I think you can be better. Here is what I saw. She's love to play soccer. I think you meant 'She loves'. Saying 'She's ...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: The boy who lived.... cheated!?
As far as I can tell, everything has been pointed out to you I believe. You could go through and edit some more things that have been pointed out to ...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: I say I hate you,
I liked it very much because it gave me an image that popped up in my head^_^. -dances- I love the title. I expected more though because of what I ...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: appraoching storm
I really liked this poem, really liked it. The rhyming scheme flowed very well and created a nice rhythm. I saw some alliteration also ("do dim to dorm")! I always ...
Apr 8, 2008 -
Re: Everytime I look at You
I really liked this poem! I got a great meaning from it. I noticed a few errors but the others have already pointed them out^^. Just wanted you to know ...
Apr 8, 2008 -
Re: Some Where Out There
First of all I liked this peice and that is because of the meaning that I got from it. I didn't get that big of an impact from the meaning ...
Apr 8, 2008
