User avatar

Keiraan

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Joker - Chapter one - Part two

    Wow, just wow. This is really interesting and puts a new perspective into how Joker lost his sanity. I really like the idea and how you played it out but ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Metal Gear Solid 5: Revenge of the Patriots (Prologue)

    It's got a good catch to it. I've been a Metal Gear fan for 8 years now; hooked when I first played Solid 1. The beginning was good but as ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Monster

    It's a sad thing when people, children no less, are abused. This story really caught my attention and I felt that the formatting worked for it. As others have said, ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: In the Moments After...

    It was cute indeed and normally I don't read much about Hermione or Ron. I'd say it's very well written and kept my attention through the whole thing. I do ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    I have to say that I was never a big fan of the Harry Potter series but I became somewhat interested after watching the first movie on TV for lack ...

    Jul 18, 2008


No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne