User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Black Wolf (Chapt. 1 / Part 4)

    I think the story telling idea worked out well! It provides information without shoving it in the readers face or boring them with paragraph after paragraph of unnesisary information. I ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Riddle

    This was a very good riddle, and i spent a good five minutes trying to figure it out. (Then i cheated and scrolled down to see if someone posted it). ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Mistia: Chapter One (rated 12+ for fantasy and violence)

    That story had me interested from sentence number one. Good Job! For a name, I think Ebony would suit the girl, don't you. Maybil and Lacole seem to fit as ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Midlife Crisis

    This was a wonderful poem, and it grabbed my attention off the bat. I knew it would be something special from the first line, and truly I love it. It ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: My Intrest In Writing (needs help on conclusion!)

    Here is a general idea: I may feel alone in life, but words on a page will tell my story. Long after I die, they will be there. Life is ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Unleashed, Chapter ONE: Wishful Thinking

    I have many thoughts considering this piece, and none of them i can put into correct words, but I will try nonetheless. It was written with the grace of a ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lady Death 2

    I was once told when reading a litterary work to think three adjectives to describe it. Mostly I usually think of words like nice, interesting and good. Your story is ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Crescents: Prologue & Chapter 1

    Other than what the other person said, i love it. It is your own twist to normal things such as mermaids and nymps. I also took a twist to elves, ...

    Jan 16, 2010


We are great at fearing the wrong things.
— Hank Green