-
Re: thought it might help . . . .
[quote="Wolfdaemon"] "yeah, i think i will, thanks." [/quote You need to put your capitals in, and after each speech it is a comma not a full stop. other than those ...
Feb 1, 2010 -
Re: A Small Wolf Story I Came up With off the top of my Head.
You are a very talented writer, your characters are vivid and your story line is not vapid. Although, this piece of writing to me is more unoriginal than others. you ...
Feb 1, 2010 -
Re: Child of the Moon - Chapter 1
Hmm, well I am so sorry if I am mean to you but. This story sort of hops right to the point, you need to hook the reader in more. ...
Jan 31, 2010 -
Re: Forever Lost
Without you, i have no day An I by itself must always be capitalized, your poetry has a certain rhythm to me it is not all about the rhymes and ...
Jan 31, 2010 -
Re: break up
Okay, so I just woke up so if I am mean I am so sorry. First of all, when doing poetry the first letter of each line must be capitalized. ...
Jan 31, 2010 -
Re: The Walk of Shame {feat. Alex Gaskarth}
"Aw, did Fawwah wose her v-card at church camp?" Clearly mocking me, Alex entered the scene with a sex joke. How predictable could guys get nowadays? "Apparently she didn't tell ...
Jan 31, 2010 -
Re: The Slick Floor chapter 4
Chapter 4 Darkness envelopes me, it pulls me under its wicked cape. A sweet feeling of floating then I awake, my mind is blurred, and it feels like I’ve slept ...
Jan 31, 2010
