User avatar

Kayde2

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Spring

    Thanks everyone! I am glad you liked it. I was trying to focus a lot on the imagery I used in this poem. Imagery [in my opinion] is the most ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Two Truths and a Lie

    First of all the italicized words in the beginning were intentional. They were supposed to be stressing the idea of Ethan being fake, without directly saying that he was. Also, ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Baby Poem

    I found this to be very clever. After reading the title I thought it was going to be a poem about babies, but it wasn't. I liked the parallel! Well ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Tug-of-War

    Thanks for the reviews/compliments everyone! I was nervous to post this because I just wrote it randomly one day while sitting in class and did not think it was very ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Spring

    Thank you for rewiewing my peom. I will take your suggestions into consideration :) -Kayde

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I hate my life.

    I really enjoyed reading this. It was sad, but I liked how you said in the spoiler that it is how your soul feels. I frequently write things that show ...

    Feb 15, 2011


Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
— "Hamlet," William Shakespeare