User avatar

Kanome

Protector of Light

  • Poetry » General, Other Re: A Haiku

    Honestly, when I first read this, the only thing that popped in my head was writing. No amount of black ink The first line let me think that it is ...

    Dec 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Shouting

    This is a wonderful haiku. I absolutely loved it! and it was silent The last line made the poem mysterious, and left me hanging with questions. Which is a good ...

    Dec 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: All that a writer wants

    Ello! Good Comments: I enjoyed reading this poem because I can relate to this very well. I like how the poem is written and everything. I think about what does ...

    Dec 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Garden

    To be honest with you, this is an interesting poem. I like the content and everything, but I am trying to figure out the main purpose of the poem. Decree ...

    Dec 20, 2013


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson