User avatar

Kanome

Protector of Light

  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: 1

    Hello. Kanome here with a review for you. Well, this piece seems dark and completely horrifying. At every stanza, you used a different kind of feeling a person can feel ...

    Jul 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Amaya Wright: Guardian of the Sea [Prologue]

    Hello. Kanome here with a review for you. I love this prologue. The details and imagery were on point. The ending leaves mystery, total cliffhanger, but I think that's just ...

    Jul 2, 2014
  • Other » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: 1

    Hello. Kanome here with a review for you. I honestly believe you should continue this story. I like the plot, it's new to me and it's something unique. I love ...

    Jul 2, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: Insane Mary

    Hello. Kanome here with a review for you. Well, I love an insane character when I seen one. I like how she is murderous and addicted to the color of ...

    Jul 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: Chapter 1:The Apocalypse

    Hello. Kanome here with a review for you. I love how this story is progressing so far. It's about zombie apocalypse, which I love to read. I've seen and read ...

    Jul 1, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: Bad guys for Heat Fighter~ Vane

    Hello. Kanome here with a review for you. I remember reviewing your other character profiles, so I think I'll review this one too. Okay, I believe the appearance should be ...

    Jul 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, General Re: The Road of Stars Ch1

    Hello. Kanome here with a review for you. I personally love this story so far. It's about time-travel, just like you said in the description. I love the character names ...

    Jul 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: On Being Content with Only Scraping the Sky

    Hello. Kanome here with a review for you. I love this poem. It's interesting and it gives out symbolization throughout the whole piece. I believe this is something new and ...

    Jul 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Misery or Humanity (chapter 3)

    Hello. Kanome here with a review for you. Even though I haven't read the beginning, I do believe this chapter is interesting. It's sounds it's about high class v. low ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I remember that one time...

    Hello. Kanome here with a review for you. Woooo... this poem is dark and horrifying. I like it xD It's because the girl who has horrific side to her that ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Falling Deep- Chapter Two

    Hello. Kanome here with a review for you. I honestly read this chapter twice, but forgot to review it last night xD I love this chapter, it explains a little ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: The Remaining Survivors: Prologue

    Hello. Kanome here with a review for you. Honestly, this prologue made me feel sad in the end. A death of someone important hurts the heart deep. I don't know ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: My Diary

    Hello. Kanome here with a review for you. I personally like this diary entry because it involves you and your life around you. It brings out the real emotions about ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Story of My Life... More Like Story of Anger.

    Hello. Kanome here with a review. I understand how you feel about this. I used to feel the same way as you once in my life, so I feel a ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Beautiful.

    Hello. Kanome here with a review for you. Okay, I personally love this story, but I think it's a little... too short for it to be two chapters. You should ...

    Jun 30, 2014


The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard